I am so excited to bring you an awesome giveaway in celebration of Rebecca Zanetti’s sophomore book in the Sins Brothers series being released, Sweet Revenge on December 3rd.
Enter HERE and look below for more information on the schexy book.
What are the books about? Genetically modified and enhanced hotties. Yum.
About Forgotten Sins:
His Secrets Can Destroy Her
From the moment Josie laid eyes on sexy, mysterious Shane Dean, she was in love. Their desire ignited a passionate affair, and within weeks, Shane had slipped a ring on her finger. It seemed her every fantasy was coming true … until her new husband disappeared without a trace. Now, two years and one broken heart later, Josie is shocked when the hospital calls: Shane has been found … at a crime scene with no memory of how he got there.
Her Love Can Save Him
Shane can’t remember the blue-eyed angel at his bedside-or who he even is-but he knows something isn’t right. His hearing is razor sharp, his physical strength
incredible, and the urge to protect Josie overwhelming. For powerful enemies are
hunting him, and Josie is the key to discovering why. As Shane struggles to
unravel his past, dangerous new truths come to light. Can he protect the only
woman he’s ever loved? And can Josie trust a man she thought she knew-one who
carries such a deadly secret?
About Sweet Revenge:
The One Man She Can’t Have
Matt Dean was born to fight … and kill. A member of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be the perfect soldiers with an expiration date. Now, with time running out, he’s gone rogue in a relentless quest for the one person who can save them. His mission leads him to Charmed, Idaho … and to a beautiful woman with eyes like emeralds and a body made for pleasure.
The One Woman He Can’t Resist
Laney Jacobs knows the mysterious, handsome stranger is trouble from the moment he walks into her bar, looking for a job. She’s spent years running from her own past-the last thing she needs is a romantic entanglement. But Matt’s strong arms offer her protection and his gentle touch promises passion unlike anything she’s ever known. As lethal forces surround them, revealing explosive secrets about Matt’s past and putting everything-and everyone-he holds dear in danger, can he save them all before time runs out?
There’s a huge campaign several blogs where you can enter a HUGE giveaway offered by Grand Central Publishing. They are giving away 20 paperbacks of the first book, Forgotten Sins and ebooks of Sweet Revenge.
You can enter the giveaway here AND enter at any or all of the fabulous blogs below for more entries *hint hint*! US ONLY.
The Book Binge | The Book Nympho | Ex Libris | Guilty Pleasures, A Mundie Moms Book Review Site | Magical Urban Fantasy Reads | A Nook for Books | Once Upon a Twilight | Reading Diva | Reading Lark After Dark |
Because if you like erotica and haven’t picked up this series, I just don’t even understand. GO. READ ALL THE BOOKS. AND THE NOVELLAS. AND THE FREEBIES ON TIFFANY’S SITE.
Oh, and enter the giveaway!!!
7. Anne Rice —> She made vampires sexy first AND the whole seductive submission thing? Yeah, she pretty much started that.
6. Vibrators —> Quite frankly, it just needs to be said. So if you’re one of those types who reads romance/erotica and claims they’ve never enjoyed a one-handed reading fest, then, well… just know that WE (and by we, I mean those of us totally cool with admitting it) know you are completely lying. Ok, I kid, I kid…(mostly) but when you’re reading something steamy and you’ve lost that loving feeling, then a little B.O.B. might just become your best friend.
5. Feminism: YEAH WE GET SHIT DONE AND WE ALSO LIKE TO READ HAPPY LOVE STORIES WITH SOME HOT SEX?! WHAT OF IT?!
4. Fabio —> Oh yes…just embrace it. You know you want to. I mean FFS, it’s FABIO. Look at that hair, those abs! JAYSUS. I don’t know if he started the typical romance novel cover trend, or just made it that well known, but come on, he’s just awesome.
3. The recession —> Sounds weird, right? But turns out, when the economy is in the crapper, people want to read/watch happier things. This includes romance novels! So when you’re all
because you’re unemployed, living in your parents’ basement, and feel like your college degree is absolutely worthless, PICK UP A ROMANCE NOVEL! You wouldn’t be the only one. Read something happy, fun, sexy, and just watch yourself feel better so that you’ll be like this:
2. Fifty Shades of Grey —> Love it, hate it, really REALLY hate it, or keep it in your nightstand next to the Bible, 50 Shades of Grey put erotica at the forefront of publishing and everyone’s minds. People who had never even considered reading erotica, were picking this up and talking about it with their friends. The covers were something you didn’t have to hide if you were reading it in public and the titles were vague enough too so you could (for the time being) get away with your naughty reading habit. All of a sudden people were talking about sexuality in a newly uninhibited way which, in itself, is a major triumph.
1. E-readers —> By far the best thing to happen to romance authors and readers, e-readers have given romance consumers a sense of privacy and an easy way to collect all the books from their favorite authors. Authors now give extra content, deleted scenes, and are even releasing e-serials for their dedicated fans. They’ve opened up doors for aspiring authors who’ve self-published and is where 50 Shades of Grey really began to pick up traffic. E-readers are here to stay and with those, the romance audience will continue to grow.
She became bolder in her kisses, almost needier as her tongue invaded his mouth. The already strong rose scent she emanated completely surrounded him. When she started to shift positions, he froze and pulled his hand back. He couldn’t risk moving too fast and scaring her.
But she swiveled and straddled him in a fluid movement, making her intentions clear. “Touch me,” she murmured before pressing her lips to his once again. ~ Mating Instinct by Katie Reus
Because fireworks should also be in the bedroom…check out these heroic stories and more on Riffle <3